activemq-users mailing list archives

From ar13 <andrew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Securing active MQ
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:39:33 GMT

Ok i set the broker name..and commented out the network connect line.

However I still get "unknown host exception" .. the host name in the error
is the  domain name of the server but AMQ must be getting that information
over the other "public" interface ..which i have not used in the config .

Is there there any way to tell AMQ to stop trying to resolve names ?? and to
stay within the interface is have designated ?