activemq-users mailing list archives

From anan12 <pavan.anan...@qwest.com>
Subject Re: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' caused by java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 19:24:36 GMT

Thanks Bruce,
It worked after placing the jar file in Activemq's lib directory. I was
wondering why it didn't see when it has been specified in the classpath.

Thanks again,
Pavan

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Cannot-load-JDBC-driver-class-%27oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver%27-caused-by-java.lang.ClassNotFoundException%3A-oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver-tp21484553p21484983.html