activemq-users mailing list archives

From project2501 <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject pyactivemq: No Matching Factory Registered for format := tcp
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:18:05 GMT

Hi,
  I followed the build instructions for pyactivemq. activemq-cpp builds fine
and the tests all complete. I installed all the packages I think are needed.
I am using Ubuntu 8.10 server.

pyactivemq builds and install fine. The broker is running and I can telnet
to the port, yet this error occurs for all examples:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "async.py", line 30, in <module>
    conn = f.createConnection()
pyactivemq.CMSException: No Matching Factory Registered for format := tcp
	FILE: activemq/transport/TransportRegistry.cpp, LINE: 50
	FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp, LINE: 183

What could I be missing?

thank you.