activemq-users mailing list archives

From agatone <zoran.z...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ - can it do tasks
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:48:45 GMT

Hello,

As I'm from non-Java world trying to get into this Java stuff it's quite
hard to understand all JAVA stuff concepts. B/c of that I have problems
understanding ActiveMQ manual (mostly i don't know how to define search
terms that would get me something useful) so I decided to ask here.

Basically I'd like to know only if these things are possible and what term
to search for in manual (or google) so I can read about it.

Can ActiveMQ invoke code (written: C#, JAVA, PHP etc) when certain message
is received or in any other way do something when a message is received?

I don't want to hang consumer on the activemq so it waits for the msg
itself.

Thank you