activemq-users mailing list archives

From David Newcomb <david.newc...@bigsoft.co.uk>
Subject Re: [activemq-users] Mailing list subject
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:09:32 GMT

Fair enough. All my list mail goes into one folder, which
means I can't visually separate emails from different lists.
I can, but only by thinking that subjects without markers
belong to ActiveMQ. Hope I don't end up on any other lists
that don't add markers - then I'm into having to have separate
folders - which means more checking.

Anyway thanks, for the reply.
Regards,
David.