activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuring redelivery with NMS
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:31:12 GMT
On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 14:13 -0800, mkeenan wrote:
> > The NMS client does not implement the RedeliveryPolicy features
> > discussed in that documentation, that applies to the Java code.
>
> Tim,
>
> Thanks for that information.  Does that imply there is no way to specify
> redelivery policy (anywhere) when using NMS?
>
> I am under the impression that it is not possible to set it at the broker
> level using ActiveMQ 5.1 or 5.2.

No this particular functionality is done on the client side and since
NMS doesn't implement any of the RedeliveryPolicy bits you won't be able
to use any of those settings.  If the functionality were added to NMS
you would still need to configure it via your NMS client's
ActiveMQConnectionFactory, not at the Broker.

You are welcome to create a Jira Issue for NMS to request the addition
of this functionality if there one already to keep that from falling off
the radar.

--
Tim Bish
http://fusesource.com