activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Interfacing with legacy Websphere MQ clients
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 15:28:33 GMT
2008/12/4 Stephen J <>:
> What is the camel syntax for sending to a queue bean? I cannot find it in the
> documentation or examples.
> My queue bean is defined:
>         <bean id="testMQdest" class="">
>                <constructor-arg index="0" value="AMQ.TEST.Q"/>
>                <property name="targetClient" value="1" />
>         </bean>
> I would figure the camel route should be something like (This doesn't work):
> <camelContext id="camel">
>        <route>
>          <from uri="mqin:INQ"/>
>          <to ref="testMQdest"/>
>        </route>
> </camelContext>

You'll need to create a JmsEndpoint for the <to> to refer to; which
should be configured with the MQ queue object.

Its currently a little harder to totally configure a JMS endpoint with
a custom Destination than it should be - here's an issue to track

I should have an example commited in trunk shortly...

BTW the Camel forums are a better place to ask these questions going forwards...

Open Source Integration

View raw message