activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message is sendt more than once
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 07:42:36 GMT
thanks for all the help, but i am not able to get this working correctly.
The code is like this:

public void start(){
try{

ConnectionFactory factory = getTemplate().getConnectionFactory();
con = factory.createConnection();
con.start();
session =con.createSession(false,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
MessageConsumer consumer =
session.createConsumer(getTemplate().getDefaultDestination());
 while(true){
Message m = consumer.receive();
handleMessage(m);
}
 }
catch(JMSException jms){
jms.printStackTrace();
 }
}

Could there be anything i am missing?
I have also tried to run with
session_createConsumer(true,Session.SESSION_TRANSACTED).
In my method handleMessage i then tried to do session.comit(), but still no
resolution to this problem.