activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Lloyd" <jll...@silvertailsystems.com>
Subject Specifying configuration via options on URIs
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 06:27:59 GMT
The ability to specify configuration options via parameters on URIs is very
cool. But I also find it troubling. It appears to me that if there is a typo
in my URI, there is no indication that the parameter was unrecognized and
therefore ignored.

Closely related, in the admin console, clicking on a specific topic in the
Topics page gives a form to send a message to that topic.  I haven't yet had
a need for that ability, but it would be really useful if the topic
configuration was displayed on that page.