activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Andres Rangel" <andr...@corp.moniker.com>
Subject activeMQ server is production getting errors after 4 days of usage
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:51:15 GMT
Hi, we have a network of brokers (2)  that dispatch msgs from the client
to the handlers (RPC)

The clients are listening to a temporary queue.

After a couple of days running we get this error:

Cannot publish to a deleted Destination:
temp-queue://ID:api2.server.xxxxxx.xxx-47358-1227192850954-0:51:1

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.send(ActiveMQSession.java:1584)

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer
.java:227)

com.utils.jms.ReplyRequestAbstract.sendMessage(ReplyRequestAbstract.java
:280)

com.utils.jms.ReplyRequestAbstract.onMessage(ReplyRequestAbstract.java:9
7)

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.dispatch(ActiveMQMessageCons
umer.java:967)

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSessionExecutor.dispatch(ActiveMQSessionExec
utor.java:122)

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSessionExecutor.iterate(ActiveMQSessionExecu
tor.java:192)

org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.jav
a:122)

org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:
43)

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecuto
r.java:885)

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
va:907)

        java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

--

I've been trying to reproduce this error but I cannot.

Any ideas?

Andres Rangel

Sw Engineer

Moniker.com