activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Rajkumar S" <rajkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Durable queues?
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 08:18:48 GMT
Hi,

I have a ruby producer and couple of ruby consumers. I want each
messages to be consumed by one of the consumer, if no consumer is
available the messages should be queued up. Most the info I saw was
about durable _topics_ where all consumers would get all messages, but
that is not my requirement.

I have tried with 'persistent'=>'true' in the example publisher.rb.
but that does not seem to work, ie listener does not get messages sent
from publisher before listener was started.

Any help to get this working would be much appreciated.

raj