activemq-users mailing list archives

From Leon Liu <ljw2...@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject duplicate message problem on ActiveMQ5.2.0
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 03:51:05 GMT
Hi ,
We find that ActiveMQ will produce a duplicate message under many
comcumers . First We send 400,000 message to broker, then start comsumer
thread to recieve message.If We have more comsumer Threads, more
duplicate messages would appear. We recieve messages from a broker with
10 threads , duplicate message can easy produced.

The attachment are test java code and mq config file.

Following are java version and os version

1. Java version
java version "1.6.0_10-beta"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_10-beta-b14)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 11.0-b11, mixed mode)

2. Linux
Linux core6 2.6.9-42.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 12 23:32:02 EDT 2006 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

And CPU is 2 X Quad-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2354 , total 8 cores

Leon Liu