activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <dejan.bosa...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: SSL keyStorePassword
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:42:25 GMT
I'm not sure of a way that you can pass hashed value of the password via
system properties. The only thing I can think of is that you set this
password from your Java application using System.setProperty() ... It
will be visible in your source code though.

Cheers

--
Dejan Bosanac

http://www.ttmsolutions.com - get a free ActiveMQ user guide