activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <dejan.bosa...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Fixing Issues with Web Console in Seperate Tomcat 6
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:31:32 GMT
Hi,

I just played with fresh install of Tomcat 6.0.18 and ActiveMQ 5.2.0 and
cannot reproduce the problem related to activemq-all. The 5.2.0 war from
the
distribution(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activemq-all/5.2.0/)
contains activemq and geronimo dependencies and everything works fine.
The 5.3-SNAPSHOT I've built locally does not include these dependencies
and simply putting activemq-all in lib folder makes it run fine. I've
tried both embedded broker and connecting using properties (BTW. How
does your properties look like?)

As for the JSTL, I've put back dependencies to that libraries back and
the next version should work fine with it. Thanks for pointing out.

Cheers

--
Dejan Bosanac

http://www.ttmsolutions.com - get a free ActiveMQ user guide