activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Tully" <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS-ObjectMessage over HTTP?? (5.2.0)
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:54:50 GMT
Not sure it makes sense to separate master and slave via http but I
guess it just requires setting the setMasterConnectorURI property to
the http url. It would want to have httpKeepAlive configured so that
it is not inadvertently giving a false positive on master failure due
to a dropped connection. I think the underlying commons http client
uses persistent connections by default but may have a default timeout
that could get in the way here. I guess try it out and see.