activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: does ActiveMQ work within VM under z/9 (WAS6.1 & MQ6.0)
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:05:00 GMT
We successfully use ActiveMQ on the Unix partition of the z/9. We only
run the client part there (the broker runs on a x86-linux box), but
I'd think that the server has any issues running.
You cannot use the MQ queues directly in ActiveMQ, but you can setup a
bridge to transfer the messages. Of course things always get a bit
ugly when RACF and z/9 is involved :)

--Mario