activemq-users mailing list archives

From Atita Arora <>
Subject Cannot receive Message at Consumer
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 06:22:13 GMT

Hi all,

I'm using Apache Active MQ -5.2.0 on OpenSuse 11.
I'm trying a basic exercise of sending & recieving messages on a particular
topic (test-topic) in Core Java.
I've written two different classes called Sender (to publish message ) &
Receiver (to consume message) along with a Dummy Listener Interface which is
implemented by a Listener class in Receiver to consume messages.
I've also facilitated this entire setup with a MainClass which triggers
Sender & then Reciever class.

I get notification when I send message on my  Topic (test-topic) but somehow
I have a problem consuming this message.
I have verified successfully publishing the message through Web console &
also through JConsole but I'm still clueless as to why I'm I not able to
consume message.

I'm attaching the code along with this post.
Please take a look & help me with some solutions.

Help of any sort will be appreciated.

Thanks !!

Check Attachments: , , ,