activemq-users mailing list archives

From changemylife <changemylife...@yahoo.com>
Subject some problems when i start ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 15:47:39 GMT

Hello world,
   I were download apache-activemq-5.2.0. I also set JAVA_HOME. But when I
run activemq.bat from bin folder. I saw some errors:

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: D:\ACTIVE_MQ_DIR\apache-activemq-5.2.0\bin\..
ACTIVEMQ_BASE: D:\ACTIVE_MQ_DIR\apache-activemq-5.2.0\bin\..
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.la
ng.IllegalStateException: Could not find valid implementation for: 2.0
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.lang.Ille
galStateException: Could not find valid implementation for: 2.0
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
.java:98)

   I tried found to solve my problem at:
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-839 but I don't known how I can
do this ! Have some ideas for my problem ?

   My OS: Windows XP and JDK1.5

Thanks very much.