activemq-users mailing list archives

From KLA2008 <khaled.lab...@telecomparis.org>
Subject Re: FileSystem JNDI Context for ActiveMQ 5.2
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 15:15:52 GMT

Hello Joe,

jndi.properties file is used by client application. This file set the JNDI
properties among wich "java.naming.provider.url" whose value refer -in case
of FileSystem based JNDI- to the directory path containig the bindingfile.
(example : java.naming.provider.url=file://D:/Dev/jndicontext).

Generally, the Broker (MOM) administration tools allow automatic generation
of the .binding file based on created ConnectionFactories and Queues.

So for a full JNDI support , we need both : .binding and jndi.properties.

Regards,

KLA