activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ceriac <semanticw...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about using ActiveMQ with MySQL
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:27:39 GMT

My problem is as follows: I need to pull comma separated text using TCP
sockets from an Http web site and persist it to a log and a MySQL database.
Each message will be at most 500 bytes and there can be between 0 and 160
messages per second. However the system will send heartbeats every 60
seconds if no messages are sent.

I read on this forum that ActiveMQ errors out if no messages are received
every 30 seconds.

My question is as follows: What tools do I need to solve the problem above?
I am guessing I need to use ActiveMQ, Spring and MySQL with Java. Do I need
other tools like Camel, Jencks etc? What steps do I need to take in order to
solve the problem above?

Thanks for all your help. Regards, Ceriac