activemq-users mailing list archives

From KLA2008 <khaled.lab...@telecomparis.org>
Subject FileSystem JNDI Context for ActiveMQ 5.2
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 13:58:57 GMT

Hi all,

I'm giving a Try to ActiveMQ 5.2, and I'm using JNDI (FileSystem stored) to
access my adminstrated objects.

I've been looking around for how to generate the ".binding" file and all
that I've found is this tutorial with a sample for ActiveMQ 4.X, and it did
not work for me ( http://activemq.apache.org/sun-jndi.html )

How can we generate the .binding file automatically from ActiveMQ ? (like we
do with WebSphereMQ or SUN openMQ) please ?

If there is no such tool, is there a .binding sample for ActiveMQ 5.2 please
?

Regards,

KLA