activemq-users mailing list archives

From cxfuser17 <mor...@gmail.com>
Subject Duplicate Queues
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:35:22 GMT

I am getting odd behavior with my message broker.  I have a web application
running under tomcat and a client running in a standalone application.  When
the client starts up it connects to the AMQ broker and listens for messages
on the RESPONSE_Q.  The web server is listening for messages on the
REQUEST_Q and places the response on the RESPONSE_Q.  For some reason when
it places the message on the response queue it appears to create a 2nd
instance of the RESPONSE_Q of which there are no consumers.  Has anyone seen
this behavior before.  The output below is from the AMQ admin queue page.

Thanks!

Name   	Number Of Pending Messages   	Number Of Consumers   	Messages Sent
Messages Received   	Views   	Operations
REQUEST_Q 	0 	3 	1 	1 	Browse 	Send To Purge Delete
RESPONSE_Q 	2 	0 	2 	0 	Browse 	Send To Purge Delete
RESPONSE_Q 	0 	5 	0 	0 	Browse 	Send To Purge Delete