activemq-users mailing list archives

From vijayamails <vijayama...@yahoo.com>
Subject Where can I down OpenWire C Client for ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:23:23 GMT

Hi,

I am very new to ActiveMQ . I am Using Solaris 9.0 Server. I have installed
ActiveMQ5.1 and I have to contact ActiveMQ through C. Where can I Download
OpenWire C Client for ActiveMQ. And where should I place the
ApacheProtableRuntime Folder in Solaris Server. Like..my ActiveMQ folder is
in /apps/opt/activemq5.1..Shall I keep Apr1.3 in
/apps/opt/activemq5.1/include ..or any other direcotry which I am missing.
Please guide me Where should I place the Apr1.5 and Openwire C Client...

Thanks,
Vijaya.