activemq-users mailing list archives

From JeanNiBee <John.Bate...@nuance.com>
Subject Re: Admin Web Console not showing messages in queue.
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 02:13:43 GMT

Okay so what I'm gleaming from my reading is that I have a VM configured
broker so it runs inside my Java process (In Spring / Tomcat). This is
actually preferable to installing a service/binary and connecting to that as
I originally thought I was doing. (As it's more portable)

The 'out of the box' admin console isn't configured to tie into this so I
have to add the pieces necessary to my app to be able to query / list /
interact with the broker in my VM.

Next stop, custom Web Console... and persistence. :)

Wish me luck.

(This stuff is all so new but so interesting, the performance boost I'm
getting out of my app is insane)

Bare bones no persistence no tuning I can force 1800 message into my queue a
second.... I love it.