activemq-users mailing list archives

From JeanNiBee <John.Bate...@nuance.com>
Subject Re: Admin Web Console not showing messages in queue.
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:37:06 GMT

Hi

I guess I am really misunderstanding the use of the technology then.

If I have a queue called "jbtesting" on a ActiveMQ instance (the only 1 I
have setup anywhere) and my webapp is connecting to localhost and posting
messages into jbtesting, as illustrated by my Spring config files sent in
original post. I assumed that the web console that is running by default
installation to be able to see the info in this queue.

I'll check out those links right away thanks.