activemq-users mailing list archives

From arnose <arn...@msn.com>
Subject Problem of running example in ActiveMQ CMS
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 04:52:29 GMT

Hi, I have compiled ActiveMQ CMS on my Ubuntu 8.10 using APR 1.3.3 and APR
Util 1.3.4. However when I run make check or example in src directiory, the
console shows the follwing error: "symbol lookup error:
/home/chchen/activemq-cpp-2.2.2-src/src/main/.libs/libactivemq-cpp.so.4:
undefined symbol: apr_pool_create_unmanaged_ex" It seems there is problem on
my APR or APR Util. But I am not sure what is the problem. Has anyone tried
or had the answer to solve this? Thank you.