activemq-users mailing list archives

From zunrise <de...@artkontrast.de>
Subject Re: Load balancing problem
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:03:30 GMT

Isn't their anyone who can help me. The problem is as mentioned
http://activemq.apache.org/i-do-not-receive-messages-in-my-second-consumer.html
here
 "The solution to this problem is to configure the pre-fetch value to
something smaller - such as 1, start the consumers together or publish the
messages after the consumers have started."
Again my solution have do balance the load also over allready existing
consumers in the queue. Is it imposible or do I make something wrong. Need
still help.

Denis

P.S.: Thank you James for your quick reply.