activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stephen J <stephen.joy...@mclaneco.com>
Subject Re: EIPs in the ActiveMQ broker and clustering
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 21:58:03 GMT

I'm still struggling to figure out how this is going to work in my bizarre
setup.

The JMS Bridge is currently pulling from an MQ queue then transferring to a
Virtual Destination which has another MQ queue defined as a destination.

In other words ActiveMQ is doing all the transfer work by pulling from 1
queue and putting to another. This works fine using JMS bridging and the
pure master-slave setup, but I can't figure out how to create comparable
camel routes to do the same thing as the JMS Bridging.

When I try to use camel routes to do the same thing as the JMS bridge the
routes come up active on both the master and slave. I can't get them to only
work on the master, then fail over to the slave if the master gets killed.

Thanks for the any help!