activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stephen J <stephen.joy...@mclaneco.com>
Subject Re: Interfacing with legacy Websphere MQ clients
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 15:58:00 GMT

If I try with camel I receive the following error:

Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
resolve endpoint: mqtestserver://TEST.OUTBOUND?targetClient=1 due to: There
are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the
parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint.
Unknown parameters=[{targetClient=1}]