activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stephen J <stephen.joy...@mclaneco.com>
Subject Re: Interfacing with legacy Websphere MQ clients
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 15:39:29 GMT

I have found the solution for setting the targetClient property with JMS
Bridging just in case anyone runs up against this issue.

Here's the configuration for the bridge. I can send more of the config in
case anyone is interested. I'm pulling from an MQ queue(TEST.INBOUND) then
routing it through a virtual destination to a different MQ
queue(TEST.OUTBOUND).

<jmsBridgeConnectors>
	<jmsQueueConnector
	  outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#mqXAConFactory" outboundUsername=" "
outboundPassword=" " >
	  <inboundQueueBridges>
		<inboundQueueBridge
		  inboundQueueName="TEST.INBOUND" localQueueName="VRT.MQTEST.WITH.AUDIT"
/>
	  </inboundQueueBridges>
	   <outboundQueueBridges>
		<outboundQueueBridge localQueueName="OUT_TRX"
			  outboundQueueName="queue:///TEST.OUTBOUND?targetClient=1" />
		 </outboundQueueBridges>
	</jmsQueueConnector>
</jmsBridgeConnectors>

Hope this helps someone.