activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stephen J <stephen.joy...@mclaneco.com>
Subject Re: Interfacing with legacy Websphere MQ clients
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 15:06:26 GMT

What is the camel syntax for sending to a queue bean? I cannot find it in the
documentation or examples.

My queue bean is defined:
         <bean id="testMQdest" class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue">
		<constructor-arg index="0" value="AMQ.TEST.Q"/>
		<property name="targetClient" value="1" />
	 </bean>

I would figure the camel route should be something like (This doesn't work):
<camelContext id="camel">
	<route>
	  <from uri="mqin:INQ"/>
 	  <to ref="testMQdest"/>