activemq-users mailing list archives

From zunrise <de...@artkontrast.de>
Subject Load balancing problem
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:34:17 GMT

Hi,

I'm very new to JMS and ActiveMQ. I have following problem. First I have
started 10 consumers of one queue. Then I send 20 messages to the queue. The
processing time of a message is approximatly 5seconds. But each message is
consumed by the first consumer. Only if I start consumers after the messages
are send, the broker will dispatch the messages also to the new created
consumers. What I want is that the other 9 consumers from the beginning
consume messages, too. Is it possible and how do I have to configure my
system?

Regards Denis