activemq-users mailing list archives

From CheffPJ <patrick.j.mcdono...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing Issues with Web Console in Seperate Tomcat 6
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 21:26:22 GMT

I must have gotten my wires crossed a bit because I pulled the activemq-all
jar out of the webapp and its working just fine (still using the JSTL stuff
of course).

Also FWIW, the properties settings are:

-Dwebconsole.type=properties
-Dwebconsole.jms.url=tcp://localhost:61616
-Dwebconsole.jmx.url=service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
-Dwebconsole.jmx.role=smx
-Dwebconsole.jmx.password=smx

Thanks for the response.