activemq-users mailing list archives

From skomarla <skoma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: message grouping not working?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:56:57 GMT

Hi Rob,

setting prefetch to 0 yielded the same results.  In the direct listener
(using AMQ API), I saw no change in the behavior.  In the DMLC spring
listener, I set concurrency to 5-5 instead of 10 (to set the min and max to
be the same instead of only setting the max) and I set the destination to
"test-queue?consumer.prefetchSize=0" and I see 5 messages dispatched
concurrently, instead of the expected 3 (1 per group)

Thanks,
Sharath