activemq-users mailing list archives

From Stephen J <>
Subject Re: EIPs in the ActiveMQ broker and clustering
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:20:30 GMT

I've attached my configuration. I removed some of it to keep it shorter. This
configuration is being run in a pure master/slave configuration. The JMS
bridging works perfectly. If I try to use the camel routes, the routes on
both the master and slave become active when I start the brokers. I show 2
connections to my MQ Queue, and if I put messages on the outbound MQ queue
either of the brokers might pick it up. I verified this by appending the
name of the broker to the body of the messages.

<broker xmlns="" persistent="true"
brokerName="BROKER01" waitForSlave="true" dataDirectory="${act
ivemq.base}/data" useShutdownHook="true">

        <!-- The store and forward broker networks ActiveMQ will listen to
            <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
            <networkConnector name="default-nc" uri="multicast://default"/>
            <!-- Example of a static configuration:
            <networkConnector name="host1 and host2"

        ### Removed for brevity ###

        <!-- The transport connectors ActiveMQ will listen to -->
            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
            <transportConnector name="ssl" uri="ssl://localhost:61617"/>
            <transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
            <transportConnector name="xmpp" uri="xmpp://localhost:61222"/>

                          <compositeQueue name="VRT.MQTEST.WITH.AUDIT">
                                  <queue physicalName="MQTEST.AUDIT" />
                                  <queue physicalName="OUT_TRX" />
<!-- The bridges work -->
outboundUsername=" " outboundPassword=" " >
localQueueName="VRT.MQTEST.WITH.AUDIT" />
                        <outboundQueueBridge localQueueName="OUT_TRX"
                          outboundQueueName="AMQ.TEST.INBOUND" />

    <camelContext id="camel"
            <from uri="mqtestserver:AMQ.TEST.OUTBOUND"/>
                 <simple>broker1: ${in.body}</simple>
            <to uri="mqtestserver:AMQ.TEST.INBOUND"/>
	<bean id="mqtestserver"
                <property name="configuration" ref="jmsConfig" />

          <bean id="jmsConfig"
                <property name="connectionFactory"
ref="mqProxyConnectionFactory" />
  <bean id="mqProxyConnectionFactory"
           <property name="targetConnectionFactory" ref="mqXAConFactory"/>
           <property name="username" value=" "/>
           <property name="password" value=" "/>
          <bean id="mqXAConFactory"
                <property name="hostName" value=""/>
                <property name="queueManager" value="QM_MYQUEUEMANAGER"/>
                <property name="transportType" value="1"/>
                <property name="port" value="1414"/>