activemq-users mailing list archives

From CheffPJ <patrick.j.mcdono...@gmail.com>
Subject Fixing Issues with Web Console in Seperate Tomcat 6
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 06:46:03 GMT

I was unable to deploy the web console to a seperate tomcat 6 using the
directions on  http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html the wiki page .

Using:
 * Tomcat 6.0.18
 * The -Dwebconsole.type=properties... configuration
 * activemq-all-5.2.0.jar
 * activemq-web-console-5.2.0.war
 * Connecting to an ActiveMQ broker under a ServiceMix 3.3 runtime

I had to make the following adjustments from the wiki page for successful
deployment:

 * Put the activemq-all-5.2.0.jar in WEB-INF/lib as
http://www.nabble.com/activemq-all-*.jar-not-recognised-in-Tomcat-6-td18608426.html#a18613517

a previous post alluded to
 * Add JSTL jars (standard.jar & jstl.jar) to WEB-INF/lib

I can't put my finger on what's going on with the classloading, but I have a
hunch that this is a bug.