activemq-users mailing list archives

From manish_goyal <manishkumar_go...@infosys.com>
Subject Can we define more then one target for eip-content based router
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 05:21:29 GMT

Hi,

I have a scenario where i need to route message to two different queue, if
it satisfy some conditions.

<eip:routing-rule>
      <eip:predicate>
          <eip:xpath-predicate xpath="//ns2:Code1/text() ='1001'"
namespaceContext="#nsContext"/>
      </eip:predicate>
       <eip:target>
        	 <eip:exchange-target service="rout:MyProviderService1" />
        </eip:target>
</eip:routing-rule>

I have specified two provider as MyProviderService1 and MyProviderService2
for two different queues.
When i am trying to add two <eip-target> for both provider, it's routing for
the first target only not for both.

Is there any way by which we can specify two different target for the one
condition.

Please give some pointers for the same.

Thanks.

Regards,