activemq-users mailing list archives

From kyunam <kyunam_...@hotmail.com>
Subject activemq-rar, XA, Spring, Glassfish
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 23:27:19 GMT

Hi,

here are some random questions I'd like to throw..

1. What is "activemq-rar-xxx.rar" for & when/why do you use them?

2. I use Spring for everything and activemq is configured thru Spring API.
Assuming #1 answers will involve with JNDI, JTA in Application Server,..
which way is generally recommended/prefered to enable distributed
transaction? [Everything under Spring (+ JOTM)] VS [activemq-rar.rar, JNDI,
JTA in Glassfish]?

Thanks,