activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gabe Westmaas" <gabe.westm...@mailtrust.com>
Subject RE: Message is sendt more than once
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 13:42:03 GMT
Could be an acknowledgment issue, what type of acknowledge (client, auto, dups ok, transaction)
are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larseirik@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 8:16am
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Message is sendt more than once

Hi.
I have some business logic which process xml from a que served by activemq.
I use receive() to get the xml from the que.
When i run my business logic without the que only one instance of the xml is
receveived, where as when asking to get messages from the que it sends the
same message twice.
at the moment i have set prefect to 1 so only one message should arrive at a
time. This is done via spring.

The weird thing is that when i stop my consumer and watch the webconsole
with the que it says only 1 message is wating to be delivered.When i
activate my consumer , the xml is sendt twice..

Hope you can help me with this.
I run activemq 5.1.0