activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Andres Rangel" <andr...@corp.moniker.com>
Subject How to catch the event when the "FAILOVER" connection goes down and swithes to another broker
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:05:26 GMT
Hi,

We have a network of brokers ( 2 nodes)  servicing the clients.

I would like to capture the event when one of the connections switches
from one broker to the other (because one of the

Nodes goes down)

If we use a normal transport with no reconnect option, then we can
capture the event by registering  to the exceptionListener.

But if is failover, how can I capture this event?

Thanks

--

Andres Rangel

Sw Engineer