activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Andres Rangel" <andr...@corp.moniker.com>
Subject Temporary queue question
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:46:21 GMT
Hi

we have  currently in production two active MQ server running in
failover.

We have 5 different applications that communicate through JMS.

The client app they create a connection , a temporary queue and a
producer (for the reply-request)  and they use this connections and
temporary queue for the life of the app.

Since the app is a server app, it will run for an unlimited time.

The issue we are having is that if one of the JMS servers goes down, it
could happen that any of the temporary queues of the client app  were
not migrated to the other server and they are lost for that reason.

So there's a client with a legit connection to the jms, that can produce
messages BUT it cannot receive msgs from it's temporary queue since it
was not migrated.

Is there a way I can test if the temporary queue is active?

Thanks

--

Andres Rangel

Sw Engineer