activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS Download?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:23:00 GMT
Hi Will,

It wasn't intentionally removed, it just hasn't been filled in yet.  I
have some semi-official binaries built, but have not created a single
package of them yet.  I am working on the scripts that will take the
binaries and create a single download file.  I haven't decided the
best way of packaging them.  It may be that each provider will get its
own download package, and users will be able to pick and choose which
packages to download.  I think this may be better than a single
package that includes all provider implementations.

Thoughts on the best way to package up the assemblies?

-Jim