activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <dejan.bosa...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Web console not working with embedded broker setup via java with no xml configuration.
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:05:39 GMT
Hi,

in order to use web console you have to start web server (Jetty) and
deploy web console application to it.

You can find application war at the following url:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activemq-web-console/5.2.0/activemq-web-console-5.2.0.war

and consult Jetty documentation (http://www.mortbay.org/jetty/) on how
to configure it from Java

Cheers