activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <dejan.bosa...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Having problem listening for Activemq message from Ajax
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:31:08 GMT
Hi Pete,

you have to add a poll handler in order to successfully subscribe to a
destination. Also, if you are sending to topics, it is good idea to add
a timeout, between subscribing and sending. Attached is an example that
works (to some point at least). It seems to get every other message.
I'll investigate it further. I've also noticed that stock portfolio ajax
demo does not work on fresh 5.2 install.

Cheers

--
Dejan Bosanac

http://www.ttmsolutions.com - get a free ActiveMQ user guide