activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Tully" <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem while sending message to ActiveMQ JMS queue
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 14:11:14 GMT
I don't see any obvious issue with the code below but a good starting
point may be to run up the producer/consumer examples from an activemq
install.
see: http://activemq.apache.org/examples.html

ant producer will push 100 messages to a queue for sure. Then look at
the Queues using jconsole or the webconsole.
see: http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-monitor-activemq.html