activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Munroe" <>
Subject Embedding AMQ in JBoss as a compressed RAR
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:14:49 GMT
First, apologies up front for asking a question that is weighted more
heavily in the JBoss world then AMQ, but I thought maybe someone had
run across this before...

I am attempting to embed AMQ in JBoss.  I have it working great as an
exploded RAR.  The problem comes when I try to zip it up and deploy

I get the following exception:

10:07:14,332 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment:
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Could not find meta data
META-INF/ra.xml for deployment

I know that the ra.xml file is there - it works fine with the
unexploded version.  I'm not a JBoss expert, but I've also tried
dissecting other working RAR files and I don't see any difference.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

-- brian

View raw message