activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Juan Backson" <juanback...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing camel jars
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2008 06:35:10 GMT
Hi,
While trying to run activemq with Camel support, I am getting a whole
bunch of ClassNotFound exceptions,such as these:
ARN  AnnotationTypeConverterLoader  - Ignoring converter type:
org.apache.camel.converter.xmlbeans.XmlBeansConverter as a dependent
class could not be found: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/piccolo/xml/XMLStreamReader
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/piccolo/xml/XMLStreamReader
WARN  AnnotationTypeConverterLoader  - Ignoring converter type:
org.apache.camel.component.spring.integration.converter.SpringIntegrationConverter
as a dependent class could not be found:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/integration/message/Message
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/integration/message/Message

I did try putting the relevant camel jar files under activemq's lib
dir and modify the activemq script to add those jars into the
classpath explicitly, but activemq still complaints about those
missing lib.  Where should I be putting the camel jars to remove those
errors?

Thanks,

JB