activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Juan Backson" <juanback...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about implementing ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:06:41 GMT
Hi,

I was able to get a small test program written to send STOMP message
to activemq and able to receive the message from Telnet.  What I want
to do next is to change the receiving side from a Telnet client to a
java POJO.   What this POJO is going to do is just to read the STOMP
message and filter it and then store it to the Database.   Is this how
I should define camel in activemq.xml?

 <route>
            <from uri="activemq:queue:queuename"/>
            <to uri="bean:com.my.path.Pojo/process"/>
</route>

package com.my.path

public class Pojo{
    public void process(String name) {
  }
}

Thanks alot in adavance for all your help.

JB