activemq-users mailing list archives

From gimel <oren.gi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reading activemq.xml from another activemq.xml
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:01:30 GMT

thanks, but i still can't manage to do so :
i tried to add something like - xbean:/${ACTIVEMQ_HOME}/conf/activemq2.xml
to the command, and got :
java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 8:
xbean:/${ACTIVEMQ_HOME}/conf/activemq2.xml

beside, i need to add it to the service, so if it's possible to say where to
add it (i assume it's something like 'wrapper.app.parameter.3'), would be
great as well.

thanks