activemq-users mailing list archives

From darrickc <darricks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web console not working with embedded broker setup via java with no xml configuration.
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:07:54 GMT

I'm confused. It seems that the WebConsole-README.txt that comes with
ActiveMQ 5.1 contradicts what you say... The first sentence in the file
states:
In the default configuration ActiveMQ automatically starts the web console
in the
same VM as the broker. The console is accessibly under
http://localhost:8161/admin/.

It seems like it should work right out of the box without any extra work. Or
is an embedded broker not a "default configuration"?